Supply Chain Analyst
A successful candidate will possess strong skillsets in data collection, generation of reports and the effective analysis of those reports resulting in value-added metrics in which to guide the supply chain’s decision-making and to provide current state vs target metrics. Must have experience and proficient knowledge of managing metrics supporting procurement, inventory and logistics using tools such as Dax, Power Query & Power BI. We are looking for someone with strength in attention to detail, advocates for their function’s success, enjoys a continuous improvement environment and has a strong desire for building solution-based initiatives independently
- Support the Supply Chain team by regularly conducting data collection, report design, monitorization and analysis of key and supporting metrics relating to procurement, inventory & logistics for all profit centers. Examples include current state/projected inventory levels & value, turns, supplier/carrier OTD, fill rate, PPV, deadstock/aged inventory, inbound freight cost/mile, forecast accuracy and others as assigned
- Develop demand and supplier forecasts using statistical models
- Present current state vs targets/benchmarks and identify trending pain points to management and relevant team members; escalate risks jeopardizing success with sense of urgency
- Manage all aspects of inventory control at all warehousing and co-manufacturing sites including the tracking of raw material inventory levels and conducting inventory adjustments
- Manage MRP inputs in collaboration with procurement
- Identify and advocate for the continuous improvement, optimization, and standardization of supply chain processes
- Create & maintain integrity of master databases
- Initiates cross-functional collaboration to gather necessary data
- Other duties as assigned
- Data Mining & report generation
- ERP supply chain functionality
- Dax, Power BI & Power Query proficiency preferred
- Quantitative analysis expertise
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Assessing and advocating for risks; escalating as necessary
- Assumes appropriate sense of urgency
- High level understanding of supply chain processes (procurement, inventory, logistics, warehouse management)
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or collective experience of 3+ years with supply chain
- Proficient in MS Office
- Minimum intermediate level proficiency with Excel
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Supply Chain certification a plus (CPIM, CSCP, CPSM)
- Supply Chain
- VP of Supply Chain
- VP of Supply Chain; others TBD
- Sales/Customer Service
About the Company:
The Food Source International Inc. is a technical ingredient company with a pulse on what is next. Founded in 1997, we prioritize quality, clean, and safe ingredients and seasonings that provide unique solutions to technical challenges that food processors face. Our passion for improving taste, wholesomeness, and health in food is at our core. We have increased our customer base by hiring creative, forward thinking team members who are extremely customer centric. Our customers are our business. Want to learn more? Check out our website at: www.foodsourceinc.com
TFS Core Values:
We all play a role in the company’s success. We collaborate every day to do our part to support each other. Authentic, respectful, and inclusive conversations support our personal and professional growth. Communication happens daily, great ideas come from everyone, and this supports autonomy in our work.
Each person at TFS plays a role in driving an agile business that helps to serve our customers. We value relationships of our employees, customers, and vendors. We collaborate to meet or exceed our customer’s needs.
We are responsible for sourcing quality products that are cost-effective, and we deliver them accurately and timely. We hold each other accountable to service the customer.
The way it has always been, is not the way it has to be. Whether it is people, process, or product, relevant innovation and curiosity in all aspects drives our motivation.
Food is our passion. The integrity in our communication and service drives our passion to ensure safe quality ingredients and seasonings.
The Food Source International offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- HEALTH, VISION, DENTAL 401(K) · PAID VACATION/PTO/HOLIDAYS · TUITION REIMBURSEMENT· WELLNESS ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Monday to Friday-Office hours 8:30-5:00
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by the law.
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year