Supply Chain Analyst
A successful candidate for the Supply Chain Analyst position is a detail-oriented, curious, and highly organized individual that can adapt quickly to a dynamic environment. This position will give the candidate exposure to all Supply Chain functions including Logistics, Inventory Management and Procurement. This position will be responsible for preparing regular reports on key supply chain metrics that will drive business decisions and enhance business processes.Position Responsibilities
- Support Logistics, Inventory Management and Procurement activities as assigned
- Regularly conduct data collection, report design, monitorization and analysis of key and supporting metrics relating to procurement, inventory & logistics
- Develop demand and supplier forecasts using statistical models
- Identify trends to management and relevant team members; escalate risks jeopardizing success with sense of urgency
- Manage all aspects of inventory control at all warehousing and co-manufacturing sites
- Manage MRP inputs in collaboration with procurement
- Identify and advocate for the continuous improvement, optimization, and standardization of supply chain processes
- Record & maintain function work instructions
- Other duties as assigned
- Data mining & report generation.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Assessing and advocating for risks; escalating as necessary.
- Assumes appropriate sense of urgency.
- Proficient level understanding of supply chain processes (procurement, inventory, logistics, operations.)
Experience And Education
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business, or a related field
- Experience using supply chain software
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to interpret data
- Supply Chain
- Director of Supply Chain
- Supply Chain team
- Sales/Customer Service
About The CompanyThe Food Source International Inc. is a technical ingredient company with a pulse on what is next. Founded in 1997, we prioritize quality, clean, and safe ingredients and seasonings that provide unique solutions to technical challenges that food processors face. Our passion for improving taste, wholesomeness, and health in food is at our core. We have increased our customer base by hiring creative, forward thinking team members who are extremely customer centric. Our customers are our business. Want to learn more? Check out our website at: www.foodsourceinc.comTFS Core ValuesCollaborative TeamworkWe all play a role in the company’s success. We collaborate every day to do our part to support each other. Authentic, respectful, and inclusive conversations support our personal and professional growth. Communication happens daily, great ideas come from everyone, and this supports autonomy in our work.Customer CentricEach person at TFS plays a role in driving an agile business that helps to serve our customers. We value relationships of our employees, customers, and vendors. We collaborate to meet or exceed our customer’s needs.AccountabilityWe are responsible for sourcing quality products that are cost-effective, and we deliver them accurately and timely. We hold each other accountable to service the customer.CreativityThe way it has always been, is not the way it has to be. Whether it is people, process, or product, relevant innovation and curiosity in all aspects drives our motivation.PassionFood is our passion. The integrity in our communication and service drives our passion to ensure safe quality ingredients and seasonings.The Food Source International offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- HEALTH, VISION, DENTAL
- PAID VACATION/PTO/HOLIDAYS
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT· WELLNESS ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Monday to Friday-Office hours 8:30-5:00