BLENDSOURCE, Inc: Warehouse Operator
We are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic, and collaborative Warehouse Operator looking to join a fast-growing company in Chester County, PA area. The ideal candidate will thrive in a culture of teamwork and is seeking a space where their ideas matter.
The qualified individual’s primary job responsibilities will be maintaining all receiving and shipping processes, follow SOPs, safety guidelines, and work closely with manufacturing within the warehouse. The individual should have a background in food or ingredient manufacturing with basic training in GMPs, Safety, and Food Safety. First Shift: 4-10 Hour Shifts (M-Thu or Tues-Fri), Overtime as required.
The individual will work closely with all aspects of operations- including manufacturing and quality. We offer a competitive compensation package of base salary, 401K, Health Insurance, as well as the potential for uncapped growth.
- Responsible for all Standard operating procedures for receiving in-bound and out-bound shipments including unloading/loading trucks, and relevant paperwork
- Sampling of Raw materials as instructed for incoming shipments
- Ensure all Bill of Materials and Invoices match orders
- Maintain a sanitary workstation & environment
- Organize and properly store all materials in warehouse by allergen or regulatory requirements
- Follow all GMPs, Food Safety, and Safety regulations
- HACCP, GMP, ALLERGEN, SSOP, Food Defense, Kosher, Organic, and OSHA guidelines
- Weigh & Stage all materials for next day work orders
- Assist in inventory counts and checks
- Assist with weekly, quarterly, & annual sanitation and basic maintenance
- Perform other tasks & duties regarding warehousing & food manufacturing as assigned.
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Brand New- State of the Art Blending Facility
- Climate Controlled (68-72 F) year round
- Ability to operate forklift & pallet jacks,
- Equipment type: scales, blenders, metal detection, and other manufacturing equipment
- Must be able to lift 55lbs or greater
- Must be able to stand/climb ladders
- Skills in basic OSHA, Food Safety (GMPs), and fast-paced manufacturing environments.
- Forklift and pallet jack experience or license
- Ability to operate manufacturing and inventory systems (e.g. SAP, SAGE, ORACLE, or similar)
Experience and Education:
- 2+ years Experience in Food or Ingredient manufacturing preferred
- cGMP, FDA, and/or USDA experience preferred
- High school diploma (GED) or equivalent required
- Verbal and written communication skills- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Plant Manager or Production Supervisor
- Manufacturing, Quality, Customer Service, Accounting
Competitive Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly Rate: $20-25
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Wellness Events and an EAP
Our Core Values:
We all play a role in the company’s success. We collaborate every day to do our part to support each other. Authentic, respectful, and inclusive conversations support our personal and professional growth. Communication happens daily, great ideas come from everyone, and this supports autonomy in our work.
Each person plays a role in driving an agile business that helps to serve our customers. We value relationships of our employees, customers, and vendors. We collaborate to meet or exceed our customer’s needs.
We are responsible for sourcing quality products that are cost-effective, and we deliver them accurately and timely. We hold each other accountable to service the customer.
The way it has always been, is not the way it has to be. Whether it is people, process, or product, relevant innovation and curiosity in all aspects drives our motivation.
Food is our passion. The integrity in our communication and service drives our passion to ensure safe quality ingredients and seasonings.
We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- HEALTH, VISION, DENTAL 401(K) · PAID VACATION/PTO/HOLIDAYS · WELLNESS ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Monday to Friday-7:00am to 3:30pm, or 8:30am to 5pm (overtime as required including some weekends)
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by the law.