GRADE 1 Dehydrated Vegetables
Our six-step quality process makes the difference.
- All vegetables are harvested at their peak.
- Then carefully sorted, washed and dehydrated.
- After dehydration, all vegetables are run through a series of secondary cleaning processes, including air separation, sifting, metal detection, rare earth magnet and x-ray. (Sterilization is also available upon request)
- All processes are regulated by a strict HACCP quality program.
- All vegetables are neatly boxed and palletized for shipment.
- All vegetables are tested for pesticides at the source, and randomly re-tested for pesticide prior to processing. Further, all vegetables are tested for Standard Plate Count, Yeast & Mold, Coliform, E Coli and Salmonella. A Certificate of Analysis is issued for each lot.
- Internal Quality Program including comprehensive source quality program: One full-time employee, and one part-time consultant, on-site in China to oversee and approve incoming crop, cleaning, sorting, etc.
- HACCP Program
- OU Kosher Certification
- Independant ASI Annual Inspections
- BRC Third-Party Audits
- GMP Training
- In-House Physical Testing (ASTA)
- Microbiological Testing/Siliker Labs
- Metal Separation and Removal
- Metal Detection
- X-Ray Inspection
- Air Separation
- Screening and De-stoning
- Stream Sterilization
- Irradiation Sterilization
- Fluid Bed Drying